Profile


I graduated from Department of Geography, Universitas Indonesia in 2013. Interested in research and teaching. My final project of hydrological models using SWAT. Strongly passionated about GIS, WebGIS, Remote Sensing, Hydrology Model, Water Resource and Physical Geography. When I was studying in Universitas Indonesia, I have attended an exchange student at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and has attended conferences International Japan Joint Scientific Symposium (IJJSS) in Chiba University, Japan.

I am a hard worker, having high dreams and like new challenges. Has a dream to become "Pengajar Muda" in "Indonesia Mengajar" and have dreams to continue studies in the Netherlands. Now working in my company Line House Production as Manager and GIS Analyst.

Wido Cepaka Warih can be contacted here.

Profile Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih telah mengunjungi blog saya. Mohon kritikan dan sarannya ya :)

Featured Post

#25 Meraba Urat Nadi Kehidupan di Pulau Larat

Nelayan di Pulau Larat Geliat kehidupan di Pulau Larat dapat diraba dari interaksi warga pada sumber daya alam, tradisi, da...

Visitors