#18 Layang Pamit



An appreciation and respect for them, a big family Palma Group. This letter was made in April 2014 when I will leave Gorontalo.

Here's my letter:


Dear Collegues,

The time has come for me to move on and today is my last day working at Palma Group.
I've enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all. I would like to thank you for enriching and rewarding experience through your support and guidance during last six months. I feel honor to work with group of talented people, to be the party of your teams with warm friendship I've been given. I also want to apology for every mistakes and misunderstanding which happened in the past. I hope always Palma Group continues to grow and always get the best.


“ Life is short. But everyone has to move on “
“ Thanks to Mr. Petrus, Mr. Jamal, Mr. Ardin, Mr.  Joshua, Mr.  Hendra, Mr.  Riel, Mr. Ade, Mr. Bowo, Mr. Sunawan, Mr. Mimin and Mr. Purwanto who support me in Regional Office Gorontalo “
“ Thanks to All Director, Manager, Supervisor and Collegues in Palma Group”
“ And Special thanks to my close friends in Palma Group Family“

I am deeply indebted to all my friends in this company, who share their useful knowledge,
techniques and thought. I wish you all the best for your future endeavour.

Palma Group
Yes ! Yes ! Yes!

Warm Regards,
Wido Cepaka Warih
Phone    : +62 85 2284 74281
Email     : wido.cepaka@ui.ac.id

#18 Layang Pamit Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih telah mengunjungi blog saya. Mohon kritikan dan sarannya ya :)

Featured Post

#25 Meraba Urat Nadi Kehidupan di Pulau Larat

Nelayan di Pulau Larat Geliat kehidupan di Pulau Larat dapat diraba dari interaksi warga pada sumber daya alam, tradisi, da...

Visitors